STORY, ONE GUY TOLD ME CLAIMING
IT HAPPENED IN HIS FRIEND'S HOME.
This is a shocking episode that happened on 13th May 2011. This may be a good,
useful lesson in safety for all of us to remember.
A housewife died due to burns sustained in the kitchen. Her husband too
hospitalized for injury/burn while trying to rescue his wife.
How it happened:-
The gas stove was on, cooking under process. The lady observed some cockroaches
near the sink and grabbed a can of insect repellent and sprayed it..Near the gas
stove, which was on/burning. There was an explosion and in no time the poor
woman was covered in flames, sustained 65% burns. Her husband rushed in, tried
to douse the flames and his clothes too caught fire. The husband is still in
hospital, in the burns ward, still unaware that his wife has succumbed, dead on
Let us understand:-
I've been trying to gather some information on the insect repellents such as
"Hit", "Mortein" etc. Are they inflammable? I guess they are, and the nano-particles
spread extremely rapidly.
Did the poor lady realise the hazard involved? Apparently not!
Spread the word around.... who knows you, may save more than a life..