• Salt Lahori, to taste
• • Vinegar White 1 cup
• • Lemon Juice 1/4 cup
• • Garlic 10 cloves
• • Crushed Black Pepper 2 tsp
• • Beef 2kg(whole piece of undercut)
• • Butter 3 tbsp
* Make small holes in beef with a small knife and put a garlic clove in each hole.
* Put vinegar, lahori salt, black pepper and lemon juice in a bowl, mix well.
* Apply this mixture on beef and cover with plastic sheet.
* Leave it to marinate overnight.
* Steam it in the steamer for 30 minutes and then apply butter and bake in a pre-heated oven for 15 minutes.
* Delicious Hunter beef is ready to be served, enjoy.