Daal mong 2 cups
• Chicken cubes 1 knorr
• Tomatoes 2
• Lal mirch(kutti hui) 1 tsp
• Turmuric powder half tsp
• Sabut garam masala
• Butter and onion and 2 sabut mirch for baghar
1) Heat the oil in a pan and then add sabut garam masala (long,choti elaichi,gol mirch,dar cheni) and stir until it becomes light brown.
2) Add knorr chicken cubes and lal mirch(kutti hui) and turmuric powder.
3) Add the 2 cutted tomatoes and then cook for 2 min then add daal mong (remember that daal must be very clean and must dipped in water) and some quantity of water and cover it.
4) After covering cook for 15 minutes and then mixed it with the spoon (no need to use any beater or ghutai spoon).
5) Now in Frying pan, add 2 tbsp butter heat it and then add quarter onion and 4 sabut mirch for baghar and mix it into the daal.
6) Separate it in a bowl and serve hot.