Evaporated milk 1 tin
• Mango pulp 1 cup
• Sugar 4 tbsp
• Gelatin powder 1 tbsp (dissolve in 1/4 cup water)
• Water 1/4 cup
• Pineapple jelly 1 packet( dissolve in 1 cup hot water set aside for cool)
1.Put all ingredients in a blender, blend it for 2 minutes or until all the ingredients are unified in the blender.
2. Pour mixture in a bowl and refrigerate it for 2 hours.
3. Then un mouled freez mango smoothie in a platter.
4. Garnish with mango slices, cherries, sprinkle crushed nuts over souffle and serve.