You have searched the English word "Soing" meaning in Arabic "لذا". Soing meaning has been search 4408 (four thousand four hundred and eight) times till 8/1/2015. You can also find Soing meaning and Translation in Urdu, Hindi, Arabic, Spanish, French and other languages.
Soing Meaning in Arabic
Find best online English to Arabic Dictionary and Arabic to English Translation with Arabic keyboard. Search words meaning along with Definition & Synonyms details.
Definition & Synonyms
- (adv.) Very; in a high degree; that is, in such a degree as can not well be expressed; as, he is so good; he planned so wisely.
- (adv.) The case being such; therefore; on this account; for this reason; on these terms; -- used both as an adverb and a conjuction.
- (adv.) In that manner or degree; as, indicated (in any way), or as implied, or as supposed to be known.
- (adv.) Is it thus? do you mean what you say? -- with an upward tone; as, do you say he refuses? So?
- (interj.) Be as you are; stand still; stop; that will do; right as you are; -- a word used esp. to cows; also used by sailors.
- (adv.) About the number, time, or quantity specified; thereabouts; more or less; as, I will spend a week or so in the country; I have read only a page or so.
- (adv.) In the same manner; as has been stated or suggested; in this or that condition or state; under these circumstances; in this way; -- with reflex reference to something just asserted or implied; used also with the verb to be, as a predicate.
- (adv.) Well; the fact being as stated; -- used as an expletive; as, so the work is done, is it?
- (adv.) In such manner; to such degree; -- used correlatively with as or that following; as, he was so fortunate as to escape.
- (conj.) Provided that; on condition that; in case that; if.
- (adv.) It is well; let it be as it is, or let it come to pass; -- used to express assent.
- (adv.) In like manner or degree; in the same way; thus; for like reason; whith equal reason; -- used correlatively, following as, to denote comparison or resemblance; sometimes, also, following inasmuch as.
- (n.) A large wooden vessel for holding water; a cowl.
English to Arabic Dictionary - English is an international and most comprehended language of the World. You can translate and comprehend any language by translating it to English. This page covers the Arabic and English dictionary. You can type any word in English and search the relevant meaning in Arabic and likewise if you are well versed in Arabic and want to know meaning of certain word in English, you can type the word in Arabic and get the desired results.
HamariWeb gives you access of the free online Arabic to English dictionary that covers almost 50,000 English to Arabic words meanings. This bi language dictionary can help you get the desired meanings of difficult words anytime anywhere. You can also search Arabic to English dictionary by using Arabic keyboard given at page. If you are unable to find your desired word's meaning then you can suggest us and we will add that in our archives.