Skip Meaning in French
, petit saut
Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A beehive; a skep.
- (n.) An iron bucket, which slides between guides, for hoisting mineral and rock.
- (n.) A passage from one sound to another by more than a degree at once.
- (v. t.) To cause to skip; as, to skip a stone.
- (n.) A light leap or bound.
- (v. t.) To leap lightly over; as, to skip the rope.
- (n.) The act of passing over an interval from one thing to another; an omission of a part.
- (n.) A basket. See Skep.
- (n.) A charge of sirup in the pans.
- (v. t.) To pass over or by without notice; to omit; to miss; as, to skip a line in reading; to skip a lesson.
- (v. i.) Fig.: To leave matters unnoticed, as in reading, speaking, or writing; to pass by, or overlook, portions of a thing; -- often followed by over.
- (v. i.) To leap lightly; to move in leaps and hounds; -- commonly implying a sportive spirit.
- (n.) A basket on wheels, used in cotton factories.
French to English and English to French dictionary - Online english French dictionary more than 90000 english French words meanings. English French dictionary helps to find english translation of French words and urdu translation of english word. You can also search french to english by using urdu keyboard given at page. If you are unable to find your desired word's meaning then you can suggest us.