Build Meaning in French
Definition & Synonyms
- (v. t.) To raise or place on a foundation; to form, establish, or produce by using appropriate means.
- (v. t.) To increase and strengthen; to increase the power and stability of; to settle, or establish, and preserve; -- frequently with up; as, to build up ones constitution.
- (v. t.) To erect or construct, as an edifice or fabric of any kind; to form by uniting materials into a regular structure; to fabricate; to make; to raise.
- (v. i.) To exercise the art, or practice the business, of building.
- (v. i.) To rest or depend, as on a foundation; to ground ones self or ones hopes or opinions upon something deemed reliable; to rely; as, to build on the opinions or advice of others.
- (n.) Form or mode of construction; general figure; make; as, the build of a ship.
French to English and English to French dictionary - Online english French dictionary more than 90000 english French words meanings. English French dictionary helps to find english translation of French words and urdu translation of english word. You can also search french to english by using urdu keyboard given at page. If you are unable to find your desired word's meaning then you can suggest us.