1. Clean prawns. Dip in brown vinegar and marinate for 1 1/2 hour.
2. Mix the well-beaten egg whites with two tsp very clod water, corn flour and sugar.
3. Dip prawns in egg white mixture and deep fry on low heat till golden brown.
4. Drain on absorbent kitchen paper.
5. For sauce, heat oil and fry spring onions, ginger and garlic.
6. Add Soya sauce, white and black pepper along with the combined honey, chicken stock and white and black pepper along with the combined honey, chicken stock and corn flour.
7. Stir using a wooden spoon till it thickens.
8. Add sesame seed oil.
9. Dip prawns in very hot sauce and serve.