1. Fry the onion in oil till brown. Remove the onion and grind.
2. Add haldi, dhaniya, mirch, garlic, ginger and salt in the oil then fry with little water till it dries.
3. Add mutton and ground onion and cook till water dries again.
4. Add 3 to 4 glasses of water cover and cook till the meat tenderizes.
5. When meat is almost done add potatoes and cook till the potatoes are cooked and the required gravy is left. Cook throughout on low heat.
6. Garnish with fresh dhaniya, green chilies and lemon.
7. Serve with Nan for 6 to 8 persons