The global smartphone leader, Vivo officially launched its brand and the
latest flagship smartphone V7+ in Pakistan today. The glamourous launch
event was held at the prestigious Faletti’s Hotel, where more than 600
people were gathered from all walks of life, including the key opinion
leaders of smartphone industry, fashion icons, TV & Film actors,
singers, mainstream media, retail and channel partners.
At present, Vivo ranks in world’s top 5 & China’s top 3 smartphone
brands, it operates in multiple international markets including China,
India, Indonesia, Thailand, Malaysia, Vietnam, Philippines and Russia
with over 80 million sales in the year 2016.
The company has 7 R&D Centers at major locations in China (Dongguan,
Shenzhen, Nanjing, Beijing, Hangzhou) and the United States (Silicon
Valley and San Diego) with over 2,200 personnel working on the next-gen
technologies. Furthermore, Vivo has 4 Production Bases in China (Dongguan
& Chongqing), New Delhi(India) and Jakarta(Indonesia).
Vivo has always been devotional in establishing world-class corporate
culture & values, providing superior products and unrivalled experience
to its customers. The core focus is on the youth as Vivostands for
youthful energy, joy and innovation. In doing so, ithas emerged as an
innovative smartphone brand, bringing the latest technology and unique
experience for its target audience.
It is the official sponsor of FIFA World Cup 2018 in Russia, FIFA World
Cup 2022 in Qatar, NBA and IPL Cricket Franchise for 2018-2022. Vivo is
also planning to sponsor major sports events in Pakistan as well.
Speaking at the launch of Vivo V7+ smartphone in Pakistan market, Mr.
Eric Kong, Chief Executive Officer of Vivo Pakistan said;
“Pakistan is a market with incredible potential. Vivo aims at becoming
the industry-leader and a well-known smartphone brand in Pakistan. In
2017, a start-up capital of 30 million USD will be invested in Pakistan
Market both online and offline.”
It is worth noting that the famous movie star Ranveer Singh is the
ambassador of this flagship deviceV7+, which comes with the world’s
first 24-Megapixel Selfie Camera Phone and the futuristic FullView™
Key Highlights of Vivo V7+:
• 5.99” FullView™ Display with 18:9 screen, 84.4% Screen to body ratio,
12.5% bigger than the regular screens
• 2.15mm Narrow Bezels with 2.5D Curved Corning Gorilla Glass 4
• 24-Megapixel Front Camera, F2.0 Aperture, Moonlight Glow
• Face Beauty 7.0, Face Beauty for Video Calls, Portrait Mode, Group
• 16-Megapixel Rear Camera, F2.0 Aperture, 64-Megapixel Ultra-HD Photos
• Bright Rear LED Flash, Phase Detection Auto-Focus
• Qualcomm Snapdragon 450, Octa-core 1.8 GHz Cortex-A53
• Adreno 506 GPU
• 4GB RAM, 64GB Internal Memory, 256GB Dedicated microSD card slot
• Funtouch OS 3.2 Based upon the Latest Flavor of Android Nougat 7.1
• Fully upgraded AK4376A Hi-Fi audio chipset for authentic sound
• Face Access, Secure and Quick Unlocking with Facial Recognition
• Fastest Fingerprint Scanner 0.2 seconds
• Smart Split 3.0, Easy Multitasking, App Clone