Prawns With Pomegranate Recipe
Prawns with Pomegranate - Preparing unique recipes at home has become simple. Browse online for some mouth watering recipes on this page. Prepare specialized Prawns with Pomegranate recipe by following the ingredients and method posted here.
1) Jumbo prawns 800 gm
2) Cheddar cheese 30 gm
3) Coriander leaves, chopped 2 tsp
4) Cumin (jeera) seeds 2.5 gm
5) Garlic paste 2 tsp
6) Ginger, chopped fine 1 tsp
7) Ginger paste 2 tsp
8) Lemon juice 30 ml
9) Malt vinegar 30 ml
10) Peas, fresh 120 gm
11) Pickled onions, chopped 60 gm
12) Pomegranate seeds
13) (anaar dana), fresh 1 cup
14) Salt to taste
Tomato ketchup 45 ml
White pepper powder 2.5 gm
Yellow chilli powder 2.5 gm
1. Remove the head from the prawns, slit, devein and pat dry.
2. Mix malt vinegar, salt, yellow chilli powder, ginger and garlic pastes and marinade prawns in it for half an hour.
3. Place each prawn on a separate 10 inch square piece of greased aluminium foil.
4. Boil, drain and crush peas with a rolling pin.
5. Mix in cheese, onion, coriander, ginger, cumin, lemon juice, white pepper powder, tomato ketchup and pomegranate seeds.
6. Top each prawn with this mixture.
7. Grate cheese on each and wrap up the foil.
8. Place the parcels in a baking tray and bake in a preheated oven at 275 ºF for 10-12 minutes.
9. Serve hot as a heavy snack.