1. First spread the steaks on the cutting board and with a heavy knife pound it and spread it evenly then apply mustard pd, black pepper pd and salt over it and keep it aside.
2. On 2 separate stoves keep 2 fry pans on it we can even alternate the frying pan with a big tawa.
3. But the other pan should be smaller.
4. On a high flame brown the steak for 1 minute on both sides each.
5. In the other frying pan heat margarine, in that add lasan, sauce, vinegar and salt and bhono it very nicely, when a strong steam oozes out of it then drizzle this over the steak.
6. The steak should be served as soon as it is made.
7. This is the way it tends to remain tasty.