1. Beat the sugar in butter and egg to mix well.
2. Slowly add salt and flour with baking powder into the mixture.
3. Now add all the crushed dry fruits (rasin, walnuts, peanuts) into the mixture and mix to get all ingredients well combined.
4. It doesn't require a hard kneading, just knead for a minute and press it into a thin sheet.
5. Cut star shaped (or other shape you want) biscuits from this sheet and brush the beated egg a little on these biscuits.
6. Now put them into pre-heated oven at 425° F for 12 to 15 minutes until they get well golden color.