• Seela rIce: 1kg( should be kept in Water for half an hour before cooking)
• Beef 1 kg cuted into large pieces,(it should be free of bones)
• onion 3 medium size
• Tomato 5 medium size
• Carrot: 3 medium size
• Oil 3 serving spoons
• all ground spIces(Garam masala) 1 tps
• Salt to taste
• Sugar 1 tbp
• Almond: 20
• walnut: 4 to 5
1. boil beef in water adding all ground spices and salt till
tender.it wil take half an hour in cooker.
2. take oil in pan add onion and fry it til got brown.now add tomatoes in it.
3. add beed and fry it for 5 to 10 minutes
4. now add stew (yakhni) which should be double of the rice
5. add salt,all ground spices, raisin
6. when some water is left add all the nuts in it and then cover it for dam for
7. cut carrots into thin slices boil it for 5 minutes thn drain water
8. add 1 tbp oil in pan thn add boied carrots in it and sugar sot it for a while
then remove from stove.
9. put rice into serving dish put these carrots on it and also fine choped nuts