1. Put chicken in small pieces and marinate in 1 tsp corn flour, 1/2 tsp sugar, 1/2 tsp white flour/ chicken stock cube mix and a little salt.
2. In a large pan put the chicken stock and chicken to cook on low heat.
3. After ten minutes add all vegetables except bean sprouts and spring onions leaves, and all other ingredients except sesame seed and oil.
4. Cook for five minutes.
5. If the stock is not enough add some hot water or more stock.
6. Serve hot, sprinkled with sesame seed oil, bean sprouts and spring onion.