1. In heavy bottom skillet add the yogurt, chicken, ginger garlic paste and salt
2. Pour in the water and cook until the chicken is tender
3. Blend the green chilies to form chutey
4. When the water in skillet dries, turn the flame off
5. In separate pan boil the rice along with mint leaves, green chilies, garam masala and salt.
6. Boil until the rice is half done, drain the water and keep aside
7. In same pan heat ghee and fry sliced onions till brown
8. Removed half of the onions with the slotted spoon and put on absorbent paper
9. Put 2 lemon juice, crushed black pepper corn and cook for more 5 mins
10. Grease the rice skillet and spread a layer of the rice followed by a Layer of the chicken mixture.
11. Top with another layer of rice.
12. Now put yellow color in milk and mix it well and pour it over rice and pour 2 lemon juices over it