1. In a pan, heat ½ cup and sauté 1 tbsp whole hot spices in it.
2. When spice is fragrant, add 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste, 100 grams plums, ½ kg chicken, 1 tbsp crushed black pepper, 1 tbsp turmeric powder, 2 tsp cumin seeds and 2 tsp salt.
3. Stir together and then add a glass of water and allow cooking.
4. Then add 300 grams boiled grams, ½ kg rice and a glass of water and allow cooking on medium flame.
5. In another cooking pot, heat 50 grams clarified butter and sauté 250 grams spring onions, 250 grams capsicum and 250 grams lobia ki phalli in it.
6. Also add 1 bunch of coriander, 1 bunch of mint leaves and 50 grams green chilies.
7. Top rice with vegetables and 1 tbsp rose essence and allow simmering for 15 minutes.
8. Delicious Hara Chicken Chana Pulao is ready to serve.