1. Heat oil in a saucepan. Add cinamon, cloves, cardamom and allow it to splutter.
2. Add finely chopped onions and fry little.
3. Add tomatoes. Fry a little. Add Ginger paste and Garlic paste. Fry some more.
4. Add green chillies, red chilli powder, coriander powder, turmeric powder and salt. Mix well.
5. Grind grated coconut and aniseed. Add this paste to the fried mixture. Now add some water to make gravy and pressure cook for about 5 minutes.
6. Bring gravy to boil and add raw eggs one by one. Note that the eggs should be added in different parts of the vessel to prevent a large clump.
7. Cook on low flame till eggs are cooked well. Egg korma is ready. Bring it to boil and then transfer it to the serving bowl. Decorate with Coriander leaves.