1. Line 2 x 20cm round cake pans with non-stick baking paper. Prepare the cakes according to packet instructions. Set aside to cool completely.
2. Use a serrated knife to carefully cut the tops off the cakes to flatten. Cut the cakes in half horizontally.
3. Prepare the mud cake icing according to packet instructions. Set aside for 10 minutes to thicken.
4. Meanwhile, prepare the white chocolate frosting according to packet instructions.
5. Place the base of the mud cake on a serving plate. Spread 1/3 of the mud cake icing over the cake. Place a layer of white chocolate cake on top. Spread 1/2 of the remaining mud cake icing over the cake. Top with the remaining layer of mud cake. Spread the remaining mud cake icing over the cake. Top with the remaining white chocolate cake. Spread the white chocolate frosting over the top of the cake. Scatter with the raspberries to serve.