For the pancakes
Mix the ingredients and prepare pancakes on a non-stick frying pan using ghee.
For the pear filling
• Peel, core and slice the pears.
• Add the sugar, lemon juice, lemon rind and 3/4 teacup of water and cook until soft.
• Chop finely. Keep aside the juice.
How to proceed
• Beat the cream with the sugar.
• To the chocolate, add 1 tablespoon of the cream and heat till it melts. Mix with the rest of the cream.
• Fill each pancake with some pear filling along with a little of its juices.
• Place the pancakes on a baking dish and spread the sweetened cream on them. Sprinkle the sliced almonds on top and bake in a hot oven at 200 degree C (400 degree F) for 5 minutes.
• Serve warm with vanilla ice-cream.