1. Whisk the eggs, add cumin powder, yellow chilli powder, white pepper powder, salt, and oil.
2. Add to the mince and mix well. Keep aside for 10 minutes.
3. Add cashew nuts, ginger, onions, green coriander, and garam masala.
4. Mix well. Divide into 10 equal portions.
5. With wet hands, wrap two portions along each skewer.
6. Keep 2 inch between each portion. Prepare 5 skewers like this.
7. Roast in a moderately hot tandoor or charcoal grill for about 6 minutes until golden brown in colour, or roast in a preheated oven at 150°C (300°F) for 8 minutes, basting with oil just once.
8. Remove from skewers and brush with butter.
9. Serve hot, garnished with onion rings and lemon wedges.