Chicken Quesadillas Recipe
Chicken Quesadillas – Treat your guests with Chicken Quesadillas recipe posted online from this page. You can make this recipe for lunch or dinner parties as a full course meal. You can get the accurate recipe online from this dedicated page.
1) Maple Lodge Farms Fajita Breast Roast 4
2) cream cheese, softened 4 ozs / 125 g
3) chevre (goat's cheese) 3 ozs / 100 g
4) 10-inch (24 cm) tortillas 1/2 lb / 250 g
5) roasted red pepper, cut into thin strips 1
6) green onions, chopped 2
7) tomato, diced 1
8) chopped coriander 1/2 cup / 125 ml
1. Lay tortillas on work surface.
2. Combine cream cheese and chevre.
3. Spread 1/4 of the cheese mixture over the surface of each tortilla.
4. Top 1/2 the tortilla with some fajita chickenbreast roast strips, red pepper, green onion, tomato and coriander.
5. Fold in half and press down gently.
6. Bake in a single layer on a baking sheet at 400° F (200°C) for about 10 minutes (or grill about 2 minutes per side).
7. Cool slightly before cutting into wedges.
8. Serve with sour cream, guacamole or salsa if desired.