Privit Meaning in Arabic
Find best online English to Arabic Dictionary and Arabic to English Translation with Arabic keyboard. Search words meaning along with Definition & Synonyms details.
Definition & Synonyms
- (pl. ) of Privity
- (a.) Privacy; secrecy; confidence.
- (a.) Private knowledge; joint knowledge with another of a private concern; cognizance implying consent or concurrence.
- (a.) A private matter or business; a secret.
- (a.) The genitals; the privates.
- (a.) A connection, or bond of union, between parties, as to some particular transaction; mutual or successive relationship to the same rights of property.
English to Arabic Dictionary - English is an international and most comprehended language of the World. You can translate and comprehend any language by translating it to English. This page covers the Arabic and English dictionary. You can type any word in English and search the relevant meaning in Arabic and likewise if you are well versed in Arabic and want to know meaning of certain word in English, you can type the word in Arabic and get the desired results.
HamariWeb gives you access of the free online Arabic to English dictionary that covers almost 50,000 English to Arabic words meanings. This bi language dictionary can help you get the desired meanings of difficult words anytime anywhere. You can also search Arabic to English dictionary by using Arabic keyboard given at page. If you are unable to find your desired word's meaning then you can suggest us and we will add that in our archives.