Pone Meaning in Arabic
Find best online English to Arabic Dictionary and Arabic to English Translation with Arabic keyboard. Search words meaning along with Definition & Synonyms details.
Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) An original writ, now superseded by the writ of certiorari, for removing a case from an inferior court into the Court of Exchequer.
- (n.) The player who cuts the cards, being usually the player on the dealers right.
- (n.) An obsolete writ to enforce appearance in court by attaching goods or requiring securities.
- (n.) A kind of johnnycake.
- (a.) Western; occidental.