Pone Meaning in Arabic
Find best online English to Arabic Dictionary and Arabic to English Translation with Arabic keyboard. Search words meaning along with Definition & Synonyms details.
Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) An original writ, now superseded by the writ of certiorari, for removing a case from an inferior court into the Court of Exchequer.
- (n.) The player who cuts the cards, being usually the player on the dealers right.
- (n.) An obsolete writ to enforce appearance in court by attaching goods or requiring securities.
- (n.) A kind of johnnycake.
- (a.) Western; occidental.
English to Arabic Dictionary - English is an international and most comprehended language of the World. You can translate and comprehend any language by translating it to English. This page covers the Arabic and English dictionary. You can type any word in English and search the relevant meaning in Arabic and likewise if you are well versed in Arabic and want to know meaning of certain word in English, you can type the word in Arabic and get the desired results.
HamariWeb gives you access of the free online Arabic to English dictionary that covers almost 50,000 English to Arabic words meanings. This bi language dictionary can help you get the desired meanings of difficult words anytime anywhere. You can also search Arabic to English dictionary by using Arabic keyboard given at page. If you are unable to find your desired word's meaning then you can suggest us and we will add that in our archives.