Education system of Pakistan: Improvement and Forecast

(Masoomah Zainab, Islamabad)

Being Enlighten in today’s time is very important, it’s as important as anything else that values in life. Learning something and executing that knowledge is very significant to survive and to strive in this competitive world. When we talk about education systems, what weunderstandthe overall structure of a country’s learning process from level zero to graduation and so on and so forth Pakistan, and how do we learn and study here keeping it real and very simple. Factors affecting our core foundations of learning abilities. How to react and how to improve the cycle.

Education sector in Pakistan is of very important. Institutes providing the mass with formal awareness or education. As it is mandated in Pakistan’s constitution that free education is compulsory from age 5-16 years to enhance adult literacy, which is a huge step in our cultivating society. Talking about the facts and figures Pakistan is comprised of 260,903 institutions which are facilitating 41,018,384 students with the help of 1,535,461 teachers, the total educational system consists of 180,846 public institutions and 80,057 privatize institutions as of 2015. Almost 31% of the institutes are private and the rest 69% are run by government, which is pretty remarkable.

Pakistan has promoted education domestically and internationally to create awareness of the literacy. National education policies are the long term visions which sets strategies to increase literacy rate in Pakistan. Not only will that it enhance facilities in schools and colleges. Internationally MDGs and EFA programs are the example of increasing the literacy rate deployed by Pakistan to the world. In 2010 when the 18th amendment enlightened education as the fundamental right of every human being in the constitution the black box of the massive audience changed towards learning. So ideas like these have an influential impact on the economy and society as a whole.

The vision of 2030 by the planning commission of Pakistan aims for such environment which comprises and promotes thinking of mind or innovations. The main goal is to have one main examination system under the state and have a complex check on the infrastructure. The strategies put out to achieve these goals are to Increase in public expenditure on educational and sill generation from 2.7% of GDP to 5% by 2010 and 7% by 2015, Revolutionize the technical stream of the last two years of Pakistan, Enhance and improve the quality of educational institutes in general, especially of scientific and technical institutes across Pakistan.

There is always room for improvement, as the Japanese term recalls kaizen continuous improvement. The vision 2030 should be practiced now as it will give a huge push to the upcoming national educational policies. Target rural population by implementing uniform educational system which is a challenge but a uniform curriculum can be launched just to give an overview and to get things started. At any point the rural and the urban population meets with both ends in terms of knowledge and awareness the vision 2030 won’t be far.

Federal and provincial governments should improve the technical and scientific institutes and also start new facilities where students can polish their skills even more to gain maximum output to be more efficient and effective for Pakistan.

Government alone cannot make this happen, public and private support is very important. Formal and sometimes in formal education boost the literacy rate of Pakistan. Make the young generation your primary asset and never exploit them, encourage them in what means necessary. Attention should be applied to vocational, technical and scientific trainings around the country.

Email
Rate it:
Share Comments Post Comments
30 Apr, 2018 Total Views: 199 Print Article Print
NEXT 
About the Author: Masoomah Zainab

Read More Articles by Masoomah Zainab: 2 Articles with 369 views »

Currently, no details found about the author. If you are the author of this Article, Please update or create your Profile here >>
Reviews & Comments
Thanks for sharing. Keep us educating by your knowledge.
By: Muhammad Hamid Khan, Islamabad on Apr, 30 2018
Reply Reply
0 Like
Post your Comments Language:    
Type your Comments / Review in the space below.
MORE ON ARTICLES
MORE ON HAMARIWEB